The ancient Asian practice of using correspondences to attract certain types of energies is most famously known in the use of chinese money coins to attract wealth. Practiced for many centuries, attracting wealth with money coins is part of the art of Feng-Shui, meaning “wind and Water”. Wikipedia describes Feng-Shui (pronounced FUNG shway) as “a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment.” Dicitonary.com says that Feng-Shui is, “The Chinese art or practice of creating harmonious surroundings that enhance the balance of yin and yang, as in arranging furniture or determining the siting of a house. Origin of feng shui 1795-1800; < Chinese: natural surroundings, literally, wind and water.”
Called a “Feng Shui Money Cure”, Chinese coins are used to not only draw wealth into your life but also for protection and to create good luck. There are many ways to use chinese money coins to attract wealth to you! Not only can you use the individual coins, in sets of three, but there are beautifully carved statues incorporating Chinese coins with wealth drawing money toads, money turtles and money dragons. At Kheops, Intl. you can find all your Chinese money cures easily.
Tie your money coins together with red ribbon or cord. There are informative you tube videos which show you the way. You will tie three coins together in a line or a triangular knot while visualizing your personal business success, bills being paid, credit debt being paid, and money coming to you. When you tie them together, make sure the faces of the coins (not the back) are facing up and that they are facing up wherever you place them.
The coins can be placed according to your “inflow” of money. For example, if you do business on a computer, tape the coins to the back of your computer. Placing luck coins in your wallet will help keep cash flowing in. Based on how you do your business and how you earn money, here are examples of where to place your coins:
- Inside your wallet or purse
- Inside your checkbook
- On the telephone or inside your cell phone case
- Inside your cash register
- Inside your car
- With your banking records and investment portfolios
- In your briefcase
- Under your welcome mat
- Under all mats leading inside your home or business
- Under the rugs
- In your client files
- Inside of water fountains
- In a sitting or meditation area
- In your garden or houseplants
- Inside your mailboxYou may come up with other creative places for your money coins. Make sure to place them in a clean area you will access daily. Always place them loose or tied together in sets of three, six, nine, etc… Keep this area clean. Making a daily ritual of cleaning the area and visualizing success and luck are an excellent meditation!
Legend of The Lucky Money Toad
“Chan Chu” is the name of the fortune frog, also called the three legged money toad, and is usually depicted on a bed of Chinese coins and/or with a coin in its mouth. This toad is extremely auspicious and Feng-Shui directs very specific placement of this creature as being vitally important. Follow these tips for placement of your money toad to ensure abundance and protection:
- Place the money frog near the entrance
- It should face inside
- Placing it in the SE portion of the living room or office is good for business people
- Place it on a table, desk or altar, not on the floor
- You may place the lucky frog on your desk table
- You can double the affect with two money toads!
- Do not place in toilet, bedroom or kitchen as it is said to bring bad luckRemember to share! The belief of Feng-Shui holds that if you give lucky coins to others, it increases your own luck, so don’t forget to gift coins to those who might need the extra help. Learning Feng-Shui and using Chinese coins for luck can become a fun and creative meditation we at Kheops are sure you will love. So be creative and start using your own money coins to attract abundance for you and all your loved ones. http://www.fengshuipundit.com/money-frog/
Kim Anderberg, for Kheops, International
“Zhāo cái jìn bǎo!” May you have wealth and success!